Dear Friends & Colleagues,
This past year has been absolutely amazing for me because “The Story of Luke”, a feature film project that is incredibly close to my heart, not only finished post-production and is less than a week away from having it’s World Premier at the San Diego Film Festival (Saturday, September 29th @ 7:00pm), but because I couldn’t be more proud of the outcome. I want everyone to see “The Story of Luke” to experience Lou Taylor Pucci’s riveting lead performance, as well as Seth Green’s, Cary Elwes’ and Kristin Bauer’s awesome supporting roles. And I want everyone to see “The Story of Luke” because we set out to make a fun, entertaining & heartfelt movie about a subject that probably doesn’t strike most people as fun or entertaining, and we succeeded.
"Sheltered his whole life, Luke, a young man with autism, is about to embark on a quest for a girl and a job, and he won’t be taking "no" for an answer."
This is just the start of our festival run and we are working hard to secure distribution but I would like to reach out to you and ask for your support for a handful of things you can do to help “The Story of Luke” right now:
1. Watch our Festival Trailer and if you love it please share it with your social network: http://youtu.be/WPZPm5ZUsg8
3. Join us and enjoy the film during its festival run (and if you can’t join us please share with any contacts in our festival cities):
- Saturday, September 29th @ 7:00pm - San Diego Film Festival - http://www.sdfilmfest.com (Filmmakers & Cast attending)
- Saturday, October 6th @ 3:30pm - Edmonton International Film Festival - http://www.edmontonfilmfest.com (Filmmakers attending)
- Sunday, October 14 @ 11:45pm - New Orleans Film Festival - http://www.neworleansfilmsociety.org
- Friday, October 19th @ 7:30pm - Tallgrass International Film Festival (Wichita, KS) - http://www.tallgrassfilmfest.com (Filmmakers & Cast attending)
- Saturday, October 20th @ 6:00pm - Twin Cities Film Fest (Minneapolis, MN) - http://www.twincitiesfilmfest.org
- Saturday, October 20th @ 7:00pm - Orlando Film Festival - http://www.orlandofilmfest.com (Filmmakers & Cast attending)
- Thursday, October 25 @ 4:00pm - Heartland Film Festival (Indianapolis, IN) - http://www.trulymovingpictures.org
- Sunday, November 4 @ 7:30pm- Fort Lauderdale International Film Festival - http://www.fliff.com/
Writer/Director - The Story of Luke